Thursday, July 26, 2007

Two Great Mises.org Articles

While most of my readers have presumably already read them, to those that haven't I would like to recommend two great mises.org articles.

First, Lew Rockwell describes the hell that China was during its communist era. While the Chinese government can still be oppressive in some non-economic areas and is far from consistently laissez faire in economics, it is clear that there has been a dramatic improvement in particularly the economic aspects and to a lesser extent also the non-economic aspects since Deng Xiaopings capitalist reformation.

Second, Robert Blumen has an interesting review of Peter Schiff's book. While the book is not flawless, it does seem interesting (I haven't read it myself yet, so I can't review it yet).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Rockwell link! Yes, this article should be required reading.

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home