Wednesday, December 05, 2007

More on Ron Paul's Campaign For Gold

As I've written before, my favorite politician Ron Paul is unfortunately not likely to win, but his campaign will nevertheless help make the world a better place by spreading the message of Austrian economics and the case against the Federal Reserve.

The attention around this have now prompted even left-leaning the New Republic to publish an interesting article written by Alvaro Vargas Llosa laying out the case against the Fed. The article is illustrated by a big picture of Ron Paul.

Here is an interestering quote from Paul from an interview in Business Week:

"-Who are your economic advisers?

-I don't have any. I read Austrian economics, which I've been doing for 30 years. So my advisers have been [von] Mises and Hayek and Sennholz. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home