Saturday, March 15, 2008

Swiss Franc Now Higher Valued Than U.S. Dollar

I didn't see it until now because the Swiss franc isn't quoted on Bloomberg news or any of the other financial news web site that I primarily rely on and because the exchange rates on the Fed overview of exchange rates, reflect quotes from early Friday, but as I went to Yahoo finance exchange rate section, I see that my prediction from Tuesday last week that the Swiss franc would surpass the U.S. dollar in value has already been realized. The quote from late Friday is that a Swiss franc now cost US$1.0022, or alternatively that a U.S. dollar is now worth 0.9978 Swiss francs. Also, my call from this Thursday for the yen to rise above 1 U.S. cent has also been realized as the dollar now only cost 99.01 yen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home